a blogger's nth attempt at sharing life and passions while still hiding behind her laptop

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I never call Russia in real life.

I had a funny dream last night that I was running from secret service agents or something. I had a bodyguard, too, who I had to pretend I was married to whenever we went anywhere. I don't remember his name, but he never slept. It seems creepy and completely abnormal, but in the dream (of course) it was perfectly fine and I didn't worry about his lack of sleep at all. I mean, that was his job. He was really good at it.

I remember very little other than the fact that I had to keep changing clothes, I got a haircut, and I had to hide beneath a restaurant booth so I could make a long-distance call to Russia (it was of critical importance... there was some crazy music going on in the background, too!).

When I woke up this morning, I almost thought my real life was the same. Then I really woke up when I realized that I never call Russia in real life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home