a blogger's nth attempt at sharing life and passions while still hiding behind her laptop

Friday, January 04, 2008

it's spreading like a fever

Well, I'm back home from Christmas Conference, and a good time was had by all. :) It was really great to meet some of the students from UT, and I had oodles of fun getting to know the staff there.

Afterwards, my ex-roommate, Mindy, came down for a day to hang out in the city. That==SO GREAT! We had a blast.

Once I got home, though, the swamp monster attacked. What I mean is, I got sick. I doubt it's some awful deadly virus, but I do feel uncomfortable and such. Thankfully, I can stay inside most of the time and rest, but I'm doing the "Home Alone" thing, and have to maintain my parents' fortress until they return. That basically means taking care of animals 9 out of 10 times.

I don't know if I've ever posted my own pic on here, but this is the photo booth view of the tragic disease infesting me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home