a blogger's nth attempt at sharing life and passions while still hiding behind her laptop

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

and tomorrow... i regress

It's definitely been awhile since the internet and I have connected--a week, to be specific. It's odd how much your inbox can pile up in that short period, and also odd how many new people decided they wanted to be my facebook buddies. That is not really a very common occurrance now that I'm out of college.

No pic today... I'm on Grace's computer, and therefore my photos are not with me.

Tomorrow and Thursday, I'll be back in kindergarten. I think it may be my favorite grade to sub in (children still young enough to fear their teacher's authority, even if it is a sub), and it's just plain fun. I recall fond memories from kindergarten, but also the tragic: having to sit next to Michael S., Matt kissing Kathy on the bus (SOOOO gross!), not getting to learn the letter people (dumb experimental learning programs). All in all, though, I give two hearty thumbs up for the half-day of wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home