a blogger's nth attempt at sharing life and passions while still hiding behind her laptop

Saturday, May 06, 2006

home sweet home... i never leave this place!


This is a photo of my door I took on Valentine's Day (yeah, I loOove my place!). Soon, I won't live here anymore, and some boys will inhabit my room. Their couch is moving in this afternoon, so I'm tidying up the current mess (which isn't that bad, since most of my stuff is already gone) to welcome the sofa.

Other than that, I've been lounging, reading (a lot), orchestrating things I don't have anything to do with, and generally procrastinating the things I know I should be doing right now. Tada!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 21, 2006 4:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 21, 2006 4:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home