a blogger's nth attempt at sharing life and passions while still hiding behind her laptop

Thursday, May 04, 2006

colin's got IT


Today my computer decided to freak out and tell me that it couldn't recognize the hard drive, and there was no operating system. Naturally, I freaked out, too. There's a whole lot of stuff on here that I am in no hurry to lose to reformatting crises. Anyhow, I instinctively called Colin. By day he's an average college student, plugging away at his engineering. By night, however (and sometimes by day as well), he morphs into COLIN, THE COMPUTER WHISPERER. He's a whiz.

So he called me back (after a very dweeby, oh-so-uncool panicky message by me), and told me he had no clue what was wrong... but simply the sound of his voice fixed the problem. The computer magically healed itself. I tell you, this guy really has got IT.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 21, 2006 4:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 21, 2006 4:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home