a blogger's nth attempt at sharing life and passions while still hiding behind her laptop

Saturday, April 29, 2006

all good things must come to an end... unless you're talking about GOD


Today I had my last appointments with girls on campus, and tonight was our last Cru gathering of the year. I'm excited for the summer (especially Germany with Becky and Michelle!!!!), but I also am sad to say goodbye to my girls and campus life. I think it'll be a sad, sad day when I decide I don't like the college grind anymore. I'm definitely far from that right now!

I should be in bed right now (very seriously)--tomorrow's going to be a crazy and LONG day. Still, I got in a cleaning/packing whirlwind, and sometimes you just don't mess with a good thing. Despite the cleaning part of the whirlwind, my room is still very messy, but I feel like I'm accomplishing something by boxing up the goods and moving them to the hallway. Hopefully the piles will be gone before my roommates get too irritated (the stuff will be gone tomorrow morning, so let's hope that's soon enough!). Although I enjoy dismantling my room on one hand, I find it extremely sad on the other. The end of any era (no matter how fun or awful) seems to be this way for me. I'm a reminiscer.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what are you doing next year? Are you coming back? I hope so, but I understand if not. Come back to Xanga! Although, this page is a lot nicer than xanga.

May 02, 2006 9:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 21, 2006 4:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

May 21, 2006 4:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 21, 2006 4:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home