a blogger's nth attempt at sharing life and passions while still hiding behind her laptop

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

ask him for a baby elephant

Today I finished Blue Like Jazz, and I began writing--only not on actual paper (that came later)--about some things God has done that I have witnessed firsthand. It was pretty amazing to think about all of the people I have seen Him change through His Word and...well... Himself. And the coolest part to me is that these aren't people I just know of, these are people I really KNOW. And these are people who really know me. It's almost too intense for me to bear!

And this summer...?
Casting vision (BIG VISION) is something I love doing, especially when I'm casting vision to (with?) someone who wouldn't have thought quite so big. I'm in the process of trying to get the women I meet with this year to think waaaaay outside of the box when it comes to planning for their summer breaks and their walks with the Lord. These are gals who (I think) don't really see how much God wants to use them in huge ways. At least, they don't see that yet. That's what I'm working on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

I love you, I love you, I love you. Your life is encouragement to me.

April 12, 2006 9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home