a blogger's nth attempt at sharing life and passions while still hiding behind her laptop

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

lost tail update


Yeah, it may seem a little obsessive, but I have an update on the lost tail (err... camera).

Yesterday I went back to the dorm where I thought I'd lost it, and it had been turned in! (HOORAY!) Unfortunately, they couldn't find it... only the case. There is currently a big question--where did my camera go?--and all the staff at Hawkins are wondering it, too. It seems that it was there, and when I actually came to get it, all that was left was the case. I suppose we have a mystery on our hands... or a very sloppy theft from the inside. They said they'll work to track it down... please pray that they do!

Just for nostalgic fun, here's a photo taken with my lost camera... (one of its last ones before this traumatic episode)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home