a blogger's nth attempt at sharing life and passions while still hiding behind her laptop

Monday, May 15, 2006

at it again


The last week has been FULL of travel. I've come home from Indiana (Monday night), and driven to and from Laurinburg, NC to get my sister, Grace, from college (four days of driving...).

All the driving was pretty fun, though. I guess I'm a lot like my own pets who love to get to ride in the car... I just LOVE road trips! Mom and I made a point to attempt to see some things and do some things on our way down to NC, but our direct route was pretty crappy for scenic and exciting things to do and see.

We did, however, 1) take a little "byway" in Virginia and got to see an historic house of one of our founding fathers, 2) got a free ice cream at a really beautiful scenic lookout point, and 3) took a little tour around the town that inspired Mayberry on the Andy Griffith Show, Mount Airy, NC.

This pic is of my foot... (if you didn't already figure that out) on our way through Ohio during the onset of a storm. I was a little bored. Still, I think I enjoy looking at the awkwardness of the whole thing, so I thought I'd share it. :)

P.S. I am a big fan of the Ginger Peach tea at Panera. It's not fancy CR stuff, but it'll do for now, and then the GERMAN TEA! LESS THAN ONE MONTH!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 21, 2006 4:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 21, 2006 4:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home