a blogger's nth attempt at sharing life and passions while still hiding behind her laptop

Sunday, August 27, 2006

yes, i'm a copy-cat

I know few people read this, my awesome blogspot, but I'm going to press on with this idea anyhow. My uber-cool friend, Racie, recently posted about Johari windows on her blog and found a create-your-own site to develop one for herself. In the (flattering?) spirit of imitation, I have decided to follow suit and let you all participate in making one of my own. It only takes a couple of minutes to do, so if you're one of the few who check this out, please take the time....

on another, completely different, note...

I've been baking like a crazed person for the last two days, and I think I would make an excellent chef, given proper training and tools. I guess, more importantly, the discovery I made was that I really like to cook! I had a hunch about this, but now it has been confirmed through scientific method-style testing, and I think my hypothesis can now safely become a theory that will likely stand additional replications and become a law. I feel like MTU should plant me a tree next to Melvin Calvin's. I think the best part of this discovery is that I now have a hobby in which to invest my time. I absolutely love that, and this is a grand hobby, because I get to treat people to some fun--and non-traditionally-college-student--cuisine. Still, I'm the only one who's tried my cookin' thus far, so after my action group gals try the dessert I made, I'll let you know if it's edible.

I'm taking unique, healthy and colorful recipies... please share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home