a blogger's nth attempt at sharing life and passions while still hiding behind her laptop

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

take me out to the (other) ball game


Kim and I got some really great tickets this weekend to the Purdue homecoming game. Thank you, G.E. (and no, that does not stand for "General Electric")! There were definitely some people with large bottom halves that took up a lot of space on the bleacher seats, but all-in-all, it was a super experience, and we had a really awesome time! Purdue CRUSHED the competition (University of Minnesota) 27-21.

Boiler up!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Evan said...

I finished monkeying around with my site. I think I made great progress in a short amount of time, and I really enjoyed it. Thanks again for the help, let me know what you think.

September 29, 2006 7:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home